Sunday 16 June 2013

June Short Fiction Contest - Only a Few Days Left!


There's only a few days left to enter the first of my monthly short fiction contests, so if you want to enter then get writing quick!

I'd like to thank everyone who has entered so far, the standard of the stories is excellent. It's a double edged sword (in a good way), it makes reading the entries fun, but it's also going to make judging and picking the winners difficult.

I've also been impressed by the number of submissions, there's 44 stories in contention now. For that I'd like to thank everyone who has helped spread the word about the competition. Please continue to do so, I'd like to build this competition into something huge and that will only happen with your help.

You have until June 23rd to enter a story inspired by the image at the top of this post. See the competition page for all the details:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/june-writing-competition.html

On July 1st I will post the winners as well as the July competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment