Sunday 1 September 2013

September Short Fiction Contest - One Week In

Image courtesy of Victor Habbick / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

With all the excitement of my new book release I almost forgot to post this update (I'm sure you've picked up my new book, if not check it out here: http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/an-odder-quintet-out-now.html). Anyway onto this months contest, I'm pleased to say that this months short fiction contest is off to a great start. I've already received 15 entries, all of them fun reads.

I'm sure there are many more good ones to come!

If you haven't entered yet the you still have plenty of time to do so. All you need to do is write a story of no more than 500 words inspired by this month's image. You can then submit the story through this month's competition page. There's no entry fee, the competition is open to anyone across the world (as long as I can send you the Amazon gift card) and if you could win a £50 Amazon gift card.

Here is the competition page:

http://thecultofme.blogspot.co.uk/p/september-2013-short-fiction-contest.html

Thanks to everyone who has entered and those who have helped spread the word, please continue to help let others know about this contest, it is much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment